High-tech products in maternal and child supplies, must-have electric towel rack for mommy
There are actually 8 million bacteria on a regular towel! Especially in the family with babies, in this diversified era, we are getting more and more things. If the towel is sterilized at high temperature from time to time, the bacteria that grow on the towel will have serious harm to the baby.
There are three main reasons why towels can become the root cause of bacterial growth:
1. Towels are often placed in a humid environment, lacking direct sunlight, and creating good conditions for bacterial growth.
2. Towels are mostly cotton, which can store a lot of water, and humidity is the most important condition for bacterial survival.
3. The special structure of the towel makes it easy to get dirty. Various greases, dander, dust, sweat, etc. are piled up on it. If it is not cleaned regularly, it will cause the bacteria to multiply.
How can I effectively clean the bacteria on the towel? Still using these old methods?
1. Chemical disinfection method: You can purchase special disinfectant and disinfectant, add hot water and appropriate disinfectant, put in towel, soak for about 15 minutes, then wash with water, use it after drying.
2. Microwave disinfection method: After soaking the towel, carefully put it into the crisper, then put the crisper into the microwave oven and bake it for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Boiled towel disinfection method: Be sure to clean and no oil stains, put the towel into the pot, add half a pot of water, add a little salt, and cook for a big fire. Feel the water boil for a few minutes, then turn off the small fire and continue to cook for 15 minutes. Then, after cooling, let it dry.
Nowadays people are getting lazy. How many people will do the above methods?
A new electric towel rack, Kadiyo dry heat electric towel rack, this product effectively removes 99% of harmful bacteria on the surface of the towel, has a large radiation surface, has a sun-like effect, and can be used as a drying season in winter. The use of bathroom radiators can be said to be a two-pronged product.